Wealth Advisor Job, Latest Banking Jobs In Kenya,
- Take responsibility for the business performance and delivery of set targets for KCB Capital Limited by providing effective leadership, motivation, marketing support and technical assistance to Branches and selected Relationship Managers.
- Leverage key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the bank and KCB Capital Limited in the region while working closely with the branch management teams to spot opportunities for KCB Capital Limited Wealth business.
- To ensure a planned and systematic growth in Wealth revenue generation through the Wealth sales strategies, branch and direct sales channels in the Bank network.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the bank branch managers for acquisition of new investment customers.
- Function as point of contact for customer support and ensure queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with department heads and sales managers of sales channels in the bank and work towards a planned and sustainable growth of Wealth business throughout the region.
- To guide KCB Capital Limited Wealth team, sales, direct sales, and branch channel teams to cross sell opportunities across departments and KCB group.
- To build an effective sales culture and a Multi-product sales environment in the team through strong sales and relationship management principles and practices.
- Direct marketing to certain clients and co-marketing with Relationship Managers Deliver solutions/proposals which lead to action by clients Promote higher share of wallet from clients.
- To formulate sales and marketing plans/strategies on a monthly and annual basis. Formulate sales budgets, sales presentation in the designated branches/ regions.
- To conduct periodic sales reviews and take corrective steps to improve and boost Wealth business.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the Group Policies and SLA’s.
- To monitor monthly achievements against budgeted sales and revenue generation figures.
- To work very closely with the branch managers and Head of wealth to ensure prompt and effective execution of tasks resulting in business growth assistance.
- To manage and ensure business retention is within acceptable and set levels.
- Must have a University Degree preferably in Business related field
- Possession of CISI or Equivalent Certification will be an added advantage.
- A Masters degree or CPA /ACCA or equivalent accounting qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 3 or more years of progressive experience preferably in a similar role with at least 3 years’ at in business development and 2 years’ sales force management all at a national level.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, financial services sales processes, the data protection act, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Sound technical understanding of the regulatory/operating environment with respect to the Capital Markets Authority and financial services
- Sound understanding of Wealth Management and knowledge of internal business controls
- Demonstrable cross-cultural, people/stakeholder/executive relationship management skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
How to Apply