Field Facilitator – Food Security and Nutrition Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya,
- To work with other THCHD programs in serving Christ by facilitating change through facilitating the communities on food security and nutrition so that the communities may take the lead in the implementation process as their capacities are built to address food security and nutrition issues among their households.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uphold THCHD’s mission statement by facilitating change in the target communities.
- Facilitate the communities/THCHD staff for mindset change through interaction with participatory tools people owned processes (POP)
- Mobilize communities for program activities.
- Participate in building the capacities of the communities to engage in their development processes.
- Make follow-ups/systematic visits to target communities.
- Facilitate the communities to assess and document their activities’ progress/outcomes.
- Induct staff on attachment on the Food Security and Nutrition program.
- Facilitate organizational development within the program area.
- To network and collaborate with the relevant government departments/ministries and other stakeholders
- To ensure proper maintenance of assigned equipment
- To do any other duty assigned
- To always represent Christ
- Supervision received from Program Team Leader and Director
- Supervision given to Program target groups.
- Diploma in social work/Community Health and Development
- Diploma /Certificate in Agriculture – preferably organic farming
- Theological Training.
- 3 Years Experience in Community and Development work
Skills & Competencies
- Trainer of Trainers and POP skills
- A Mature Christian
- Hardworking with a vision
- Licensed Motorbike rider/driver
- Speak English/Kiswahili/Maasai
How To Apply
If you are interested in any of these challenging opportunities, send your application letter with a detailed CV and Statement of Faith* addressed to:
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400
Applications should be sent directly through email@example.com by 15th December 2023 with the position being applied for as the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email.