Human Resource Assistant Job, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
This position is responsible for providing administrative and transport logistics services to Human Resource and Administration department for seamless operations of the Commission.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Update human resource employees’ data base and leave roaster;
- Receiving, sorting, filing and dispatching of mails;
- Coordination of transport logistics functions;
- Dissemination of human resource information internally;
- Document data on human resource metrics;
- Support the recruitment process by gathering applicant’s background information, assisting in interview processes, follow up with successful candidates, opening of new employee files and assisting in orienting new employee to the organization;
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained;
- Develop individual work plans, monitor own performance and seek requisite support to ensure delivery of agreed targets;
- Filling monthly vehicle returns and signing of work tickets where applicable;
- Maintaining of updated asset records and equipment inventory;
- Supervise drivers in line with Commission’s transport policy;
- Scheduling of official transport; and
- Liaising with service providers to ensure maintenance and servicing of motor vehicles in line with transport policy.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Office Furniture and equipment; and
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
Office setting with occasional travel out of office.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Diploma in Human Resource management or related field;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade C (Plain) or above.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Membership to the IHRM
Candidates with CHRP Level two will have an added advantage
Previous relevant work experience is required.
Two (2) years of service in a comparable position from a reputable organization.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Ability to identify customer needs, develop service standards and deliver service excellence;
- High level of integrity and Interpersonal skills;
- High level of attention to detail; and
- Ability to work well with teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with detailed Curriculum vitae, Copy of national ID, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials. Details of the positions are in the Commission website.
Upon being successful and granted an offer of employment, the successful candidate MUST present clearances and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following documents;
- A valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI);
- A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (Must provide certificate or report); and
- A Valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
Application to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of……” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O. Box 43126 – 00100
To be received on or before 12th April, 2023.
Salaries and Remuneration Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, marginalized and minority groups who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted