Social Media Job (40K)
Title: Social Media Executive – Hospitality,
Our client is a group of companies with interests in logistics and hospitality. They seek to hire a creative and well-experienced Social Media Executive tasked with leading the social media strategy for their chain of hotels in order to boost visibility and client engagement. The successful candidate will be involved in managing the hotels’ online presence by developing a winning strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools(hootsuite) to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the hotels’ brand
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Regularly update the hotels’ website
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with influencers across different social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles)
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Media & Communications or Public Relations.
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- 3 years’ experience as a social media executive in the hospitality industry
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customer engagement.
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.