Receptionist Job at SOS Children’s Village Kenya
Receptionist /Secretary Job, Administration Jobs 2021,
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities. In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu. SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health institutions and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit a suitably qualified person to become Receptionist / Secretary for SOS HGPS Mombasa.
Key Functions of the Job
The Secretary/Receptionist will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following:-
- Respond to all routine correspondences in the office/ school at large- operate the switch board and receive incoming and make outgoing calls
- Proactively supporting and providing secretarial and administrative support services.
- Support in setting up meetings and workshops venues, including drafting various documents , reports and minutes as directed by the Principal
- Maintaining supplies as well as record keeping of
- Managing office
- The ideal candidate should be proficient in all Microsoft office programs, and possess:
- Proven skills in working under minimum
- Wide experience in administration and reception work in a high work pressure and very
- Deadline sensitive
- Diploma in Secretarial studies and / or Business Administration. Must be computer literate.
- Other Courses in public relations, secretarial studies and
- At least 2 years working experience in secretarial support in a large organization/ school setting
- Excellent team player competencies, with highly developed communication and interpersonal