Pipe Fitters Job, Technical Job Vacancies 2023,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd was established to operate and provide water within TaitaTaveta County.
Our vision is to be the leading water service provider of quality affordable water and sanitation services in Taita Taveta County.
To achieve this, we need to strengthen our manpower. We therefore invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following positions;
JOB TITLE: PIPE FITTERS
NUMBER OF POSTS: FORTY (FORTY)
TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
REPORTING: FUNCTIONALLY TO TECHNICALOFFICER OPERATIONS AND
MAINTENANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVELY TO THE BRANCH MANAGER
Job Ref: TVO/04/2023/001
To perform all required pipefitting tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with the company requirements, procedures and specifications.
- Routine inspection and reporting of pipes, water tanks, washouts and valves for leaks, bursts, no water and illegal connections.
- Inspecting and verification of reported pipes, water tanks, washouts and valves for leaks, bursts, no water and illegal connections.
- Promptly prepare and submit requisition for repairs, resolving no water issues and dismantling illegal connection.
- Promptly collect repair material and undertake quality repair work for leaks, burst, no water issues and illegal connections and submit report of completed work.
- Assessment of new customer connection requirements, prepare requisition for pipe, fittings and other material for new customer connection.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- A minimum of a KCSE or at least three (3) years experience in plumbing and pipefitting works
- Plumbing/pipefitting Grade III certificate will be an added advantage
- Good communication, organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work in a team
How to Apply
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd, P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4:00 pm.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer