Please login/register to apply for this job.
16 Jul 2020
Oncology Nurse Job- Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Lead Radiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others: –
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating individualized care plans on patient under their supervision and care.
- Recognizing and treat cancer-related issues.
- Collaborating with a team of healthcare professionals to share expertise and knowledge.
- Doing cancer research to enhance treatment protocols assigned to cancer patients.
- Providing support resources to the patient and their significant others to promote positive outlook.
- Teaching patients and their significant others regarding treatment expectations.
- Observing and record the patient’s progress on a constant basis.
- Charting the patient’s response to treatment and medication.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- KRN, KRCHN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- Diploma in Oncology Nursing is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- 4 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be after post-basic qualification.
- Mentorship training.
- BLS Certified
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication, administrative & customer care skills.
How to ApplyIf your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 24th July,2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees. Note
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers