This position is responsible for planning, monitoring reviewing and evaluation of YWCA projects
- Responsible for developing M&E framework and plans for programs
- Responsible for coordinating monitoring and evaluation activities for projects
- Managing the program database system
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis procedures, storage and appropriate use of data to track program performance
- Responsible for capacity building and supervising teams, and other officers for compliance to M&E requirements
- Supporting quality improvement teams and setting up a system for quality assurance and Improvement
- Responsible for documenting and disseminating M & E results, findings and sharing lessons learnt with Staff and relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for the preparation of project reports for submission to the Head of Programs, project team, partners, and stakeholders.
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB
Level of Education/Academic qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Relevant skills in research statistics, critical and analytical thinking, Good judgment and problem solving skills are critical.
- Field experience in data collection, analysis & quality assurance.
- Good understanding of M and E scopes and application to programmatic activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Kiswahili
- Team work
- High level of flexibility.
How to apply
This position is contractual and interested candidates should send their application and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job title, salary expectations and availability by close of business on 14th June 2023.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Public is advised that YWCA does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.