Registered Community Health Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI),
- Immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care delivery
- Providing health education and Counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment and collecting and compiling data.
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: -Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya
- Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered
- Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid Practising Licence from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form(https://www.publicservice.go.ke/index.php/forms-downloads/application-for-employment-form-psc-2-revised-2016?download=139:psc2-form-rev-2016) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for the position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the Migori County Public Service Board offices located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday 20th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials.
- For successful candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities, and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and the successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification