Enrolled Community Health Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs; providing appropriate healthcare service, including immunization, ante-natal care, delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately;
- evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients preparing individualized reports;
- imaking appropriate discharge plan for patients; conducting assessment of school health needs;
- planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports; maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;’
- ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- ensuring safe custody for in-patients belongings;
- conducting home visits, following up discharged patients/clients and providing continuity of care; and
- treating minor ailments.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A Kenyan Citizen
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized training institution;
- Enrolment Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form(https://www.publicservice.go.ke/index.php/forms-downloads/application-for-employment-form-psc-2-revised-2016?download=139:psc2-form-rev-2016) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for the position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the Migori County Public Service Board offices located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday 20th July 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, and testimonials.
- For successful candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities, and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and the successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification