Driver Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.
Reporting to the Maintenance Assistant Manager, the holder of the position will glorify God by ensuring safe transportation of staff and goods.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Minimum KCSE Certificate
- Valid Driving License
- Valid institutional Driver certificate/ License
- Defensive Driving certificate
- Ambulance Operator Training
- Basic Life Support Training
- Basic Computer Training
- Basic Mechanical Training will be an added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a hospital
- Should have good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job
- Must be aligned to the Mission and Vision of the AIC Kijabe Hospital
How To Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 11th August 2022. After sending the email, you will receive an auto-reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.