Sales & Marketing Team Leader Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs 2022,
Sales & Marketing Team Leader Vacancy: (Machakos) -FMCG
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Our Client is a Consumer Distributor supplying convenient and nutritious foods in Kenya. In order to successfully increase distribution and coverage across various trade channels and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Sales & Marketing Team Leader;
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly skilled sales and marketing team leader with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. The sales and marketing team leader will increase productivity, inspire, and motivate sales team, and optimize the company’s market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new market areas and expand distribution network by generating new business.
- Develop sales and distribution strategies, marketing via lifecycle management and customer retention.
- Using breakthrough thinking and category, brand and customer understanding to create a clear, effective and ambitious growth vision and strategy for the portfolio of brands.
- Promoting and advertising the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Ensure excellent execution and deployment of assets.
- Conduct market research, competitor and customer analysis and maintain accurate and updated market information.
- Stay up to date on current market trends.
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual sales and marketing budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Development and oversee implementation of digital strategy
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team provide motivation and inspiration.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
- Build excellent relationships with the existing and new key accounts partners.
- Identification of risk within the department and develop mitigations.
- Development of policies and procedures to regulate marketing operations.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as sales representative in a FMCG setting.
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- A successful track record of lead generation, lead nurturing and high conversions in closing sales.
- Strong understanding of markets, competitors and business models.
- Customer oriented; values customer’s relationships, identifies customers’ needs and meet their expectations.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Digital marketing and SEO skills is an added advantage.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Reporting, Planning, and Organization skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Strong Numerical and Analytical skills
- High Integrity skills
- Computer Proficiency and Excel skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Persistent and Dependable
- Creative, Charismatic, Knowledgeable with the latest sales and marketing techniques.
- Positive, Diplomatic team player with the ability to handle pressure
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SALES & MARKETING TEAM LEADER) as subject to reach us not later than 22nd JULY 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.