IT Technician Job (75-80K)
Title: IT technician– Law Firm,
Our client is an established premier law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services and solutions for both domestic and international clients. They are looking for a highly efficient IT technician specialist who will be responsible for installing and maintaining their computer system and networks aiming for the highest functionality. S/he will ensure that their technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Installation & configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems by diagnosing and solving reported faults promptly and/or replacing/repairing faulty parts.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Analysis of call logs to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion and talking users through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Follow in-house created software installation, implementation and fault resolution instructions.
- Prioritizing and managing many open support cases at one time.
- Test fixes and performs post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved before passing them into the consumer
- Install, configure and train the consumer on the software
- Transfer knowledge on software and or support methodology to employees.
- Support proprietary software via phone, email, web and remote access or site-visit
- Document in ticket troubleshooting software all pertinent end user identification information
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Contributing to the provision of high-quality digital support services
- Bachelor’s degree in BBIT/ IT related course.
- Proven experience as IT technician or relevant positions
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an IT support environment
- excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills with strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Be willing to work for extra hours and weekends depending on the nature of work.
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Be good at multitasking and working under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team
NB: A minimum 4 years’ experience in an IT support environment is a must.
The ideal candidate must also be willing to work for extra hours and weekends depending on the nature of work.