International President’s Awards Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies in USA- 2021
International President’s Awards Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies scholarships in USA
Do you have an interest in Music? If your answer is yes, apply for the International President’s Awards Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies at Musicians Institute.
The educational award is designed for both domestic and international applicants who wish to apply for a Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies. This scholarship is open to all instruments.
Founded in 1917, the Musicians Institute (MI) is a College of Contemporary Music based on the premise that in a creative, welcoming atmosphere, musicians can teach and learn from other musicians.
Why would you like to study at the Musicians Institute? While studying at this Institute, you must be able to demonstrate overall outstanding musicianship and demonstrate the ability to excel in any style or genre of your choosing on your instrument (or voice).
Application Deadline: March 5th, 2021
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- May only be applied to Bachelor of Music in Performance Studies Program, Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocal or Keyboard students only.
- Newly enrolling MI students and transfers from current AA programs are eligible.
- Previous winners of this application are not eligible.
Musicians Institute will provide the award amount of $1,500 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a YouTube video that must contain at a minimum: three (3) diverse songs (in any style or genre on your instrument/voice). It is required that this include two (2) ensemble (live band or duo, and/or pre-recorded play-along tracks format) performances; and one (1) unaccompanied solo (or a capella) performance (No play-along tracks will be accepted for the solo piece).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, or Vocal).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.