Executive Assistant Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
About the Role
Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is looking to bring on board a creative, hands on and positive-oriented Executive Assistant.
The role of the Executive Assistant will be to ensure smooth planning and management of all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the General Managers Office.
What you will be doing
- Schedule and arrange all appointments for the General Manager.
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Arrange all VIP reservation requests and associated amenities from the executive office and associated follow-ups
- Compose correspondence for the General Manager such as welcome letters, guest follow-up letters, including guest resolution when escalated
- Support internal hotel projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made, keep note of annual budget and strategic plan
- Establish and maintain the General Managers filing system
- Handle all office administration duties such as mail, phones, photocopying, and office supplies.
- Schedule One to One Meetings with direct reports and others, take and distribute minutes, and arrange/attend sub-committee meetings as required.
- Participate in daily & weekly property walkthroughs, ensure minutes are distributed and updated of progress.
- Assist with and support staff events as appropriate, such as leadership & executive, colleague events.
- Establish and maintain an Index with appropriate up to date Standard Operating Procedures for all Departments.
- Participate actively with departmental trainers to ensure trainings are happening and reflective with audit & mystery shopper results.
- Analyze Trust You Feedback and work with Operations teams on top issues for Operational leaders to action accordingly.
- Follow up our Guest feedback through tracking, analysis of reports highlighting areas for departmental trainers to focus on
- Make travel arrangements as required.
- Uphold confidentially with the Executive Offices
- Other duties will be assigned according to the business situation & operation needs
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably in 5-star luxury hotels or resorts
- Excellent command in English level (Spoking, Reading & Written)
- Good professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Has excellent presentation skills
- Have can-do attitude
- Energetic, creative, and innovative
- Hands-on approach to tasks
- Guest and customer-oriented
How to Apply