Driver Jobs in kenya- SOS Villages
Latest Driver Jobs,
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an affiliate of SOS CV- International whose mission is to build families for children in need, help them shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities. In Kenya, the organisation runs five Children’s Villages in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Meru and Kisumu. SOS Children’s Villages Kenya also runs education and health programs and works with local communities through Families Strengthening Programs.
We seek to recruit a suitably qualified person for the position of a Driver for SOS CV KE HGPS in Mombasa.
Key Functions of the Job
Driver will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following:-
- Carries out the driving requirements of the school as directed by the School Principal
- Pick and drop children to and from school in the most secure manner
- Identify vehicle problems and malfunctions, including, performing routine and non- routine check-up and
- Maintain and ensure assigned vehicle(s) are always in a neat, clean and good mechanical
- Keep an accurate systematic log of journeys made, distances covered and odometer readings in respect of vehicle service and fuel refills
- Monitor and report expiration and renewal dates of licenses, insurance covers, road rescue registration and other applicable services, to ensure timely
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Valid Driver’s License and Certificate of Good
- At least 3 years’ experience providing executive driving services. Prior working experience with in a school environment will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and traffic patterns is desired.
- Prior training in defensive driving principles is desired