Please login/register to apply for this job.
16 Jul 2020
Ref No. : CAK/02.07/2020
- Driving Authority’s motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure and other related routine checks;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Maintaining servicing and fueling schedules for allocated motor vehicles;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Adhering to traffic highway code and safety precautions in order to avoid accidents and violations;
- Reporting any accidents and incidents related to the allocated vehicles; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent;
- Valid driving license for the classes authorized to drive;
- Passed Occupational Trade Test grade I for Drivers;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802. The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.