Driver Job IJM
Drivers Job, Driver Jobs in Kenya October 2020,
- International Justice Mission is a global organization that protects people in poverty from violence.
- Um partners with local authorizing program offices in all countries to complete survey violence against women and children, and other forms of abuse against people who are poor.
- UM works to secure and restore victims old perpetrators accountable, and help strengthen public justice systems.
- Inspired by God’s call to love all people and to seek justice for people under pressure
- UM works with local authorities to protect people in poverty once without bored to tell on any other factor and seeks to work alongside all people of goodwill.
- Um is seeking passionate individuals to serve in an upcoming two years Commercial Exploitation of Children CSEC Project at the Coast Respond.
- The Driver will ensure safe transportation of staff to different locations in and outside of Mombasa.
- The successful individual will work closely with the Senior Driver to ensure proper maintenance of organization vehicles.
- He/she will ensure that all passengers observe safety measures while using UM cars as well as following all traffic rules.
- In addition to driving, the driver will also provide administrative support that induce office cleaning and running errands.
- The driver position will report to the Senior Manager, CSEC. .
Critical Competencies and qualities
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles Creed
• Good communicator in written spoken] Kiswahili and English, with great interpersonal skills
• Competent in Transport and Road Safety Rules as required in Kenya:
• General knowledge of Nairobi, Mombasa, Kilifi, Kwale and Malindi and the environs
• Ability to work independently
• Patient and flexible with a sustained positive attitude
• Exceptional levels of integrity and honesty
• Organization Information
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• This is a 2-year contract position based in Mombasa, Kenya
• Occasional travel locally may be required.
Education & Experience
• O’level certificate holder C+ and above;
• Valid and clean driving license, with at least 5 years accident free driving experience:
• Driving experience with reputed security firm or organisation (A MUST)
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Sound knowledge of basic auto mechanics, basic first aid and defensive driving skills:
• Experience in VIP escort and or Executive driving
• A valid Certificate of Good Conduct.