Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Business Development Manager – SAAS,
Gross Salary: Kshs 100,000- 130,000,
Our client is an international provider of education infrastructure such as online teaching and classroom management solutions. They are looking to hire a Business Development Executive tasked with bringing in new business as well as maintaining existing clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients to identify opportunities for new business.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive sales growth, including lead generation, qualification, and close.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Collaborate with both internal and external product development teams to ensure the software solutions meet client needs and expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to clients throughout the sales process.
- Participate in industry events, trade shows, and conferences to build brand awareness and expand the network of contacts.
- Track and analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients to showcase the benefits of our software solutions.
- Experience in IT, Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Experience in B2B/ corporate sales will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience in selling SAAS will be an added advantage
- An in-depth understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Must be able to work across functions, have the drive and energy to drive excellence and continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good connections in the industry and the ability to network effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – SAAS) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th July 2023