Assistant Fund Administrator Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Job Ref. No: JAML006
- The role is accountable for the day-to-day execution of client withdrawals & fund switch requests and Investment reconciliations. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client disbursement of funds for excellent client experience.
- Receipt of customers funds from all channels including mobile and bank platforms.
- Inflow accounts reconciliation and transfer of funds from Mobile money accounts and bank collection accounts into the investment account.
- Disbursement accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare the suspense report and monitor suspense activity.
- Responsible for withdraw/switches, redemption of units and reconciliation of client accounts on a daily basis.
- Debiting clients’ accounts and process payments end-to end.
- Preparation of letters/inbanking instructions to the custodian to facilitate payments.
- Preparation of monthly interest disbursements and standing order payments
- Liaise with custodians for resolution of reconciliation issues.
- Distribute income for the various funds at different periods.
- End of day process for purposes of generating pricing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly production reports.
- Participate and attend scheduled trustee meetings.
- Generate commission monthly statements for review and approval.
- Prepare and dispatch instructions to the custodians.
- Prepare monthly Fund Valuation reports.
- Prepare regulatory, trustees and clients reports.
Compliance Monitoring and Adherence:
- Monitoring regulatory changes and ensuring that the firm’s operational activities remain compliant with all applicable regulations and policies.
- Conducting regular compliance reviews and audits to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring fund performance and identifying risks associated with fund operations.
- Developing and implementing risk management strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the safety of fund assets.
- Working with other departments to ensure that all risks are identified and addressed.
- Knowledge of capital markets and CMA regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Fund Valuation.
- Knowledge of investment classes.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, multi-task, problem-prevention, and problemsolving skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
Academic Background and Relevant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, or CPA are an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and fund accounting and reporting systems.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by Friday, 9th June 2023