Internal Audit Assistant-Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
Internal Audit Assistant Job, Audit Jobs 2021, Accounting Jobs
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL I (202)
Job Title: Internal Audit Assistant
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Remuneration:Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in reviewing internal control systems and verify operations and activities;
- Assist in implementing audit plans under the guidance of the Internal Audit Manager
- Assist in undertaking special audit investigations and forensic audits as necessary;Assist in following up activities on implementation of audit recommendations in the Board to facilitate effective and efficient operations;
- Prepare periodic draft audit reports for review by the Internal Audit Manager;
- Follow up and document the implementation of corruption prevention activities in the Board;
- Assist in risk management activities of the Board;
- Assist in reviewing the completeness and accuracy of the annual financial statements;
- Participate in the review of audit programs and procedures on a regular basis; and
- Participate in follow up of internal and external audit recommendations
- Bachelors degree in Commerce(Finance or Accounting Option) or a relevant qualification from a recognized university;
- Be in possession of any of the following: – CPA (K), CISA, CIA or CFE;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years internal or external audit work experience;
- Be a member of ICPAK or IIA Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Have proficiency in accounting/ auditing computer applications;
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Strong organization and inter personal skills;
- Proficiency in IT; and
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
How to ApplyCandidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.or.ke /career-opportunities and must complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
All applications must be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered. No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
Only apply for one (1) position of which you are most suited.
All applications must be received not later than 28th January, 2021 at 1700 Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P. O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.